The International Trade Centre (ITC) is pleased to invite Philippine micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in the Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) and Coconut flour industries to participate in the ARISE Plus Philippines Export Marketing and Market Linkages activities.
This invitation is for enterprises interested in and in need of technical assistance in their marketing endeavours and the development of business linkages with buyers in target countries, in particular within the European Union (EU).
Key benefits for MSMEs participating in this initiative are:
- An overall diagnostic of their business and a development roadmap,
- Development of their export business strategy,
- Assistance in the development of their brand identity and communication tools,
- Training on high-performance sales and negotiations,
- Assistance in the development of their digital communication tools,
- Intelligence provided on key target markets covered by the project,
- Participation in trade fairs/shows and meeting with buyers.
Should you be interested in participating in and benefiting from this initiative, you are kindly invited to submit your application before July 28, 2022 at 23:59 (extended) at the following link.
This initiative is organized within the framework of ARISE Plus Philippines, a 4-year project of the Government of the Philippines, with the Department of Trade and Industry as lead partner together with the Department of Agriculture, Food and Drug Administration, Bureau of Customs, the Department of Science and Technology, as well as the private sector. It is funded by the EU with the International Trade Centre (ITC) as the technical agency for the project.
We hope that you will take advantage of this unique opportunity. Should you have any questions, you may contact M. Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.