Euromonitor Digest is a monthly online publication of the EMB, which aims to provide insightful analysis on the reports culled from Euromonitor International’s Business Intelligence Research.
Euromonitor Digest is a monthly online publication of the EMB, which aims to provide insightful analysis on the reports culled from Euromonitor International's Business Intelligence Research.
- Issue #1 - Global Changemakers: Real-market impact of empowered consumers - new lifestyles strategy briefing launched
- Issue #2 - Watches 2016 and Beyond: How will Asia move from here?
- Issue #3 - Key Highlights from the 2017 Consumer Appliance Research
- Issue #4 - Outlook for the Automotive Industry in 2017: Key Emerging Markets
- Issue #5 - Reimagining Growth in the Global Beauty Industry
- Issue #6 - The Three Regions that Will Lead Licensed Toy Growth
- Issue #7 - Health and Wellness: Australia
- Issue #8 - Activated Charcoal: A Rising Star in Digestive Health?
- Issue #9 - Consumer Lifesyles in Iran
- Issue #10 - Fresh Food in India
- Issue #11 - Consumer Lifesyles in Japan
- Issue #12 - Market Opportunities in Saudi Arabia
- Issue #1 - What's in Store for the Global Economy and Consumers in 2016?
- Issue #2 - The Rise of Agnostic Shoppers
- Issue #3 - The Rise of Informed Eaters: Which Ingredients are on Consumer Watch Lists?
- Issue #4 - Urbanization Leads to Income Growth, Boosting Consumer Electronics Spending in Asia Pacific
- Issue #5 - Global Jewelry Market: A Fragmented and Vulnerable Industry
- Issue #6 - The New Definition of Convenience Retail
- Issue #7 - Key Global Trends in Hot Drinks
- Issue #8 - Spotlighting African and Middle Eastern Consumers
- Issue #9 - Chocolate confectionery worth US$2B in 2015
- Issue #10 - Asia’s RTD Coffee Makers are Introducing More Café-style Products
- Issue #11 - Balkan Roasts: Why Instant Coffee is Outgrowing Fresh in Southeastern Europe
- Issue #12 - As Demand for Premium Skin Care Increases, Packaging Goes Premium Too